CardiaX aims to reduce the prevalence of heart disease and associated conditions by empowering patients and physicians with a vital resource for early risk detection and an enhanced focus on personalized primary prevention.
CardiaX is the largest collection of genetic mutations and serological tests that provides potential risks for heart, metabolic, and vascular conditions for individuals with the following risks:
- Family history of heart disease
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- History of cardiac events
- Diagnosed with metabolic syndrome
- Elevated inflammatory markers
- Increased medical risk for hypertension
About the test
CardiaX is the only genetic screening tool on the market that provides you with your predisposed risks based on advanced genetic markers.
CardiaX can be performed from either a blood draw arranged through your medical provider or a cheek swab you can perform at home. Consult with your provider to determine which method they prefer.
What patients can benefit?
CardiaX may be an appropriate test to run if you have or are suspected of having any of the following symptoms or conditions:
- Plaque rupture
- Coronary artery disease
- Myocardial infarction
- Diabetes mellitus
- Insulin resistance
- Venous thrombosis
- Atrial fibrillation
- Cardiovascular disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Ischemic stroke
- Endothelial dysfunction
The Vibrant Advantage
- This test measures SNP (Single Nucleotide Polymorphism) mutations linked to heart disease and associated conditions.
- The panel includes markers for genes that are directly linked to cardiovascular conditions such as atherosclerosis, abnormal cholesterol production, hypertension, stroke, and even heart attack.
- Validated and accredited. Science-backed testing and analysis based on rigorous, ongoing research by clinical experts.
- Unparalleled specificity and sensitivity
For additional information and pricing, call (908) 658-4900 Monday- Friday 10am-5pm EST.