Connective tissue disorder (CTD) is a group of medical diseases that has the connective tissues of the body as a primary target of pathology. Most CTDs feature abnormal immune system activity with inflammation in as a result of an immune system that is directed against one’s own body tissues (autoimmunity).
About the Test
Vibrant's test is a simple blood test to identify, monitor and manage CTD. This is a diagnostic test that offers the most comprehensive panel for the connective tissue disease spectrum.
Which patients can benefit from the Connective Tissue test?
Symptoms and conditions associated with CTD:
- Hair loss
- Muscle pain
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet (Raynaud’s Syndrome)
- Inflammation and damage to organs and tissues, including the kidneys, lungs, heart, lining of the heart, central nervous system, and blood vessels
- Low-grade fever
- Persistent fatigue, weakness
- Arthritis-like pain in one or more joints
- Red rash (for lupus, one resembling a butterfly across the nose and cheeks)
- Skin sensitivity to light
The Vibrant Advantage
- Only Vibrant offers multiple tests on one comprehensive platform which allows for more sensitive and specific results than performing one test alone.
- Vibrant CTD is a diagnostic test that offers the most comprehensive panel for the connective tissue disease (CTD) spectrum.
- The CTD test detects well-established CTD serological biomarkers.
For additional information and pricing, call (908) 658-4900 Monday- Friday 10am-5pm EST.