Which patients can benefit from the Food Sensitivity test?
If you have the following symptoms, you may be a good candidate for the Food Sensitivity:
- Abdominal pain
- Brain fog
- Rashes, such as eczema
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin itchiness and redness
- Bronchitis and asthma-like symptoms
- Musculoskeletal joint pain
- Muscle stiffness and swelling
The Vibrant Advantage
- Vibrant is the only functional medicine laboratory that utilizes a chemiluminescent method of detecting food sensitivities on a silicon chip. While other labs use ELISA methods, Vibrant's proprietary technology enables them to provide the highest sensitivity of detection with validated reproducibility.
- Vibrant tests for both IgG and IgA antibodies to foods.
- Vibrant's food sensitivity panels, when run alongside the Wheat Zoomer and other Food Zoomers, can assess the full depth and severity of intestinal barrier permeability as well as highly antigenic foods at peptide level sensitivity to best treat underlying causes of inflammation and food sensitivity.
For additional information and pricing, call (908) 658-4900 Monday- Friday 10am-5pm EST.