Organic acids testing can aid advanced providers in the detection of imbalances, toxicity, and inflammation in chronically or acutely ill patients with complex illnesses. Alongside other diagnostic testing, organic acids profiles complete the clinical picture of root causes and guide practitioners in developing the most individual and effective interventions.
About the Test
The Vibrant Organic Acids panel is a urine-based assay and performed on mass spectrometry instrumentation, the gold standard in organic acid analysis. Fasting is not required before providing your sample for the Organic Acids test.
Organic acids testing can accurately identify conditions associated with genetic disorders, nutrient deficiencies, intestinal dysbiosis, and toxicity from diet and prescription drugs.
What patients can benefit from the Organic Acids test?
- Mental and/or developmental delays
- Fatigue and weakness
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Mood swings
- Difficulty concentrating
- Sleep problems
- Slowed reaction time
- Poor memory
- Digestive problems
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloating
- Hypo- or hyperglycemia
- Unexplained weight gain/loss
- Muscle weakness
- Immune deficiency
- Hearing, speech, or visual impairment
The Vibrant Advantage
- The Vibrant Organic Acids panel uses the most advanced mass spectrometry technology to assess 75 metabolic markers in urine.
- The panel includes 11 subpanels and provides accurate evaluation of intestinal microbial overgrowth, detoxification, mitochondrial markers, neurotransmitter metabolism, glutathione status, fatty acid metabolism, and inborn errors of metabolism.
- A complete package of the Vibrant Organic Acids Panel and Vibrant Micronutrients will provide an overall picture of the patient’s whole nutrition foundation and aid the provider in intervention choices.
- Organic acids can be combined with the Vibrant Fungal Antibodies panel, the Vibrant Gut Zoomer 3.0, and the Vibrant Environmental Toxins profile to get a more specific insight into the individual’s root causes of inflammation.
For additional information and pricing, call (908) 658-4900 Monday- Friday 10am-5pm EST.