Environmental toxins and toxicants are inflammatory substances, cancer-causing chemicals, and endocrine disruptors. They can be human-made, produced by microbes, or naturally occurring in the earth.. Susceptibility to toxic overload varies from person-to-person and can be affected by a variety of factors including:
- Liver and kidney health
- Microbiome composition and diversity
- Immune system capacity
About the Test
The Total Tox is a simple at-home test that measures toxin levels from Mycotoxins, Environmental toxins and heavy metals.The Total Tox Burden Panel is a urine test using the most advanced mass spectrometry method to measure 89 different markers to assess toxic burden in one simple urine specimen.
Which patients can benefit from the Total Tox Burden Panel?
- Conditions and symptoms associated with Toxic Burden include:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Chronic burning in throat and nasal passages
- Coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath
- Loss of balance
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Eye irritation or tearing
- Headache, light sensitivity
- Hearing loss
- Heightened sensitivity to chemicals and foods
- Irregular heartbeat
- Morning stiffness and/or joint pain
- Mood swings
- Muscle weakness
- Skin reashes
- Sleep problems
- Vision changes
- Poor memory, difficulty finding words
- Difficulty concentrating
- Unusual skin sensations, tingling and numbness
- Increased urinary frequency or increased thirst
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, and/or bloating
- Metallic taste in mouth
- Static shocks
The Vibrant Advantage
- The Vibrant Total Tox Burden panel uses the most advanced mass spectrometry method to measure 89 different markers to assess toxic burden in one simple urine specimen.
- Three important tests -Mycotoxin exposure, Heavy Metal toxicity and Environmental toxicity combined into one to provide robust insight.
For additional information and pricing, call (908) 658-4900 Monday- Friday 10am-5pm EST.