OTC brand (model 2092) ankle stirrup brace with airform pads. The airform ankle stirrup features a single bladder with three regulated communicative chambers. Its unique design utilizes the fit of low-profile pneumatics to dramatically increase stability without the rolling and swaying experienced in other stirrups. Choose Left or Right.
Use For: Acute ankle injuries, tender or swollen ankles
- Provides unparalleled comfort, support and uniform compression without bulky padding and increases ankle stability while reducing swelling and pain.
- Unique pulsating multi-chamber air bladder provides a customized fit with each step. Air bladder is enclosed and protected to prevent puncture.
- Soft, flexible edge onto the hard outer shell helps eliminate pressure points on the ankle and increases wearing comfort.
- Quick-adjust heel loops allow for a custom fit and permit unobstructed plantar and dorsi-flexion.
- Available Sizes: Universal - One Size Fits Most