Truform 1773 from the Truform Lites series provides mild graduated compression to help energize the legs and reduce discomfort. The 15-20 mmHg moderate compression level is great for leg fatigue and slight ankle, leg and foot swelling. They provide long-lasting support that appeals to today's active, fashion-conscious woman and serve excellently as both business and casual wear. Truform stockings, socks, and pantyhose feature Graduated Compression Technology, which delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. This graduated compression provides two primary benefits to the legs: increased pressure on tissues beneath the skin helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action helps control the size of the superficial veins that lie just beneath the skin, preventing the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart.
- Truform 1773; Ladies fashion style support hose; dress nylons; 15-20 strength graduated compression
- Soft top band will not constrict leg; Knit heel pocket keeps sock in place; Lightweight breathable
- Improves circulation for extended sitting, standing, travel, pregnancy, muscle recovery, swollen feet
- Helps relieve swelling, varicose veins, spider veins, sore aching tired legs, edema, DVT blood clots
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction